American Style Pancakes with Honey and Berries
CategorySelf Raising Flour
Cook TimeFew Mins
What you need:
- 125g/4oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
- 1 tablespoon Shamrock Golden Caster Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 150ml/¼ pint Milk
- Oil for frying
- Rowse Honey
- Mixed Berries
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl, stir in the sugar (if using).
- Add the egg and beat while adding the milk. Mix until mixture becomes smooth.
- Cover and allow to stand for about an hour.
- Heat a little oil on a pan and drop spoonfuls of batter onto pan.
- When mixture is puffed and bubbling on top, turn and cook on other side.
- Serve warm with Rowse Honey and mixed berries