3 Ingredient Cookies
Cook Time10-15 mins
What you need:
- 125g/4oz Odlums Porridge Oats (or Kelkin Gluten Free Porridge Oats)
- 50g/2oz Shamrock Coconut
- 2-3 medium Bananas, mashed (the more ripe the better!)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4. Lightly grease a flat baking tray.
- Combine the oats, coconut and mashed bananas in a bowl.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on the baking tray and flatten to form cookies.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm from the oven or cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- For a gluten free version, make sure your porridge oats are gluten free.
- Also delicious with Shamrock chocolate chips, chopped nuts or dried fruit.