Presbyterian Church, Croaghan, Co. Cavan. Sunday services by Rev Dr G. Mackeral
The Anglican Community in Ireland. This parish is currently vacant, please contact secretary@kilmore,.anglican.org with queries.
- 340g Keelings Strawberries, hulled
- Avonmore Whipped Cream
- 60g Sugar
- 150g White Chocolate , Chopped
- 700ml Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch of Salt
1. In a bowl, sprinkle the Keelings strawberries with sugar and mix together. Leave to one side for 10 mins.
2. Blend the strawberries in a processor until smooth – filter through a sieve to remove any pulp or seeds.
3. Bring the milk to a simmer over a medium-low heat – stirring constantly. Stir in the chocolate and mix until smooth.
4. Add the Keelings strawberries to the chocolate milk along with the vanilla extract and salt – stir together.
5. Top drink with some Avonmore whipped cream and serve.
- 200g Tagliatelle or 150g Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 50g Pitted Black Olives, quartered
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 75g Sundried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
1. Cook pasta as per pack instructions. Drain and toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and leave to one
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and then add onion followed by garlic. Fry for 2 minutes,
add red peppers & continue to cook for 1 minute.
3. Reduce heat and add cooked pasta to the frying pan. Stir in olives, basil, cherry and sundried
4. Transfer to a serving dish, top with Avonmore Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese and scatter
with rocket leaves.
5. Season with cracked black pepper & serve immediately.