Celebrate pride this weekend with our Three Layer Rainbow Cake!
Ingredients (1 portion)
- 1 cup (gluten free if possible) of organic oats blended to oat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 125g Glenisk Organic Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients together and fry in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil for 2 minutes or less on each side.
- Serve with fresh berries and agave nectar
- 125g/4oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
- 25g/1oz Odlums Wheat Bran
- 2 Teaspoons Odlums Baking Powder
- 1 Egg (separated)
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tablespoon Rowse Honey
- 150ml/¼ pint Milk
- 125g/4oz Blueberries
- Oil for frying
- Sieve flour and baking powder into a bowl. Add the bran and mix well.
- Add the pinch of salt to the egg white and stiffly beat. Mix the egg yolk, honey and milk together. Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and beat well.
- Finally, ‘fold’ in the egg white and the blueberries.
- Heat a little oil on a pan and drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto pan.
- When mixture is puffed and bubbling on top, turn and cook on other side.
- Serve hot or cold.
Serve with low fat blueberry yogurt.
Crème fraiche and fresh fruit
Drizzle with Rowse Honey.