- 200g Tagliatelle or 150g Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 50g Pitted Black Olives, quartered
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 75g Sundried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
1. Cook pasta as per pack instructions. Drain and toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and leave to one
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and then add onion followed by garlic. Fry for 2 minutes,
add red peppers & continue to cook for 1 minute.
3. Reduce heat and add cooked pasta to the frying pan. Stir in olives, basil, cherry and sundried
4. Transfer to a serving dish, top with Avonmore Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese and scatter
with rocket leaves.
5. Season with cracked black pepper & serve immediately.
Queen Cakes, Fairy Cakes or Buns
CategoryBaking with Kids
Cook Time15 mins
What you need:
- 175g/6oz Odlums Self Raising Flour
- 125g/4oz Shamrock Golden Caster Sugar
- 125g/4oz Butter or Margarine (half a block)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Cold Water
- Glacé Icing or Chocolate Spread
- Hundreds and Thousands
- Glacé Cherries
- Ensure oven is fully preheated to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
- Next, put bun paper cases into bun tins.
- Put the flour, sugar, butter/margarine, eggs and water into a bowl. Beat all the ingredients together with an electric mixer or wooden spoon until the mixture is smooth.
- Put heaped teaspoons of the mixture into each bun case.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire tray. When cold, decorate as liked with your favourite toppings.