For the Dressing:
2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
1/3 cup Olive oil½
teaspoon crushed red pepper
For the Salad:
2-4 tablespoons olive oil
1 large bell pepper seeded and cut in quarters
1 small red onion cut into chunks16 cherry tomatoes
8 ounces whole mushrooms cut in half
2 zucchinis cut in half
Salt and pepper
6 cups mixed greens1 cup crumbled Kerrygold®
Skellig Cheese(about 3 ounces)
- To assemble the dressing, place all ingredients in a small mason jar and shake to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Thread red onions, tomatoes, peppers and mushroom halves on individual skewers, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub olive oil on zucchini halves and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables until as charred as desired, turning once during cooking. Tomatoes will grill in about 2 minutes per side. Bell pepper, zucchini, & mushrooms will grill in 3-4 minutes per side. Onions will grill in 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill when cooked and set aside until ready to make the salad.
- Slice grilled vegetables into large chunks that are the same size.
- Add the mixed greens to a large bowl and top with prepared vegetables.
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Kerrygold® Skellig Cheese and serve.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.