- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 150ml Kerrymaid Double
- 400g washed baby spinach
- 1 large pinch ground nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Place a large sauté pan on the stove and turn the heat on low. Add the oil followed by the shallots and cook for 6-8 minutes or until translucent.
- Next add the garlic and cook for 1 minute before adding the Kerrymaid Double.
- Allow to come to the boil before adding the spinach. Cook the spinach until wilted.
- Season well with salt, pepper and nutmeg before blending to a rough puree.
- Grate over a little more nutmeg and swirl with Kerrymaid Double before serving.