- 1 fl oz (30ml) (2tbsp) Sunflower Oil
- 2 Medium Onions, chopped
- 2 Sticks of Celery, chopped
- 8oz (225g) Potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 Medium Carrots, chopped
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (optional)
- 3oz (75g) Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal
- 8oz (225g) Can of Tomatoes
- 2 Vegetable or Chicken Stock Cubes
- 50 fl oz (1.5 Litre) Water
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the vegetables and stir in the oil until evenly coated. Add the oatflakes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, stock cubes and water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
- Blend, season and serve.
- Garnish with cream and chopped parsley.
A healthy, vegetarian classic with Dairygold Lighter. Full of good fats and protein, it’s proven to please even the fussiest of eaters!
- Dairygold Lighter
- Half an Avocado, mashed
- 50g of Spinach leaves
- 15g of feta, crumbled
- Salt and pepper
Thinly spread some Dairygold Lighter on the outside of the bread, and place them on a hot grill.
Grill each side until toasted about 2 minutes.
Mash avocado with a fork, add the chopped spinach leaves, sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper and spoon it evenly in bread slices.
Crumbled the feta inside, slice and serve immediately!