INGREDIENTSFor the Dressing:2 tablespoons Maple Syrup2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette1/3 cup Olive oil½ teaspoon crushed red pepperFor the Salad:2-4 tablespoons olive oil1 large bell pepper seeded and cut in quarters1 small red onion cut into chunks16 cherry tomatoes8 ounces whole mushrooms cut in half2 zucchinis cut in halfSalt and pepper6 cups mixed greens1 cup crumbled Kerrygold®
Skellig Cheese(about 3 ounces)
- To assemble the dressing, place all ingredients in a small mason jar and shake to combine. Set aside until ready to use.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Thread red onions, tomatoes, peppers and mushroom halves on individual skewers, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Rub olive oil on zucchini halves and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables until as charred as desired, turning once during cooking. Tomatoes will grill in about 2 minutes per side. Bell pepper, zucchini, & mushrooms will grill in 3-4 minutes per side. Onions will grill in 4-5 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill when cooked and set aside until ready to make the salad.
- Slice grilled vegetables into large chunks that are the same size.
- Add the mixed greens to a large bowl and top with prepared vegetables.
- Add desired amount of dressing and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Kerrygold® Skellig Cheese and serve.
Recipe by Garnish with Lemon.