Smoked Salmon Tagliatelle with Avonmore Cooking Cream. Healthy, economical and perfect for two!
- Ready Time : 15 min
- Serves: 2
- 200g fresh tagliatelle pasta
- 80g sliced smoked salmon
- 250ml Avonmore Cooking cream
1. Cook the tagliatelle in a pan of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally.
2. Cut the smoked salmon into thin strips.
3. Pour the cream into a separate saucepan and bring to the boil. Drain the pasta and toss with the cream, finally fold in the smoked salmon, peas and chives until nicely combined.
4. Season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper, then serve into warmed bowls and enjoy!!