- 200g Tagliatelle or 150g Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 50g Pitted Black Olives, quartered
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 75g Sundried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
1. Cook pasta as per pack instructions. Drain and toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and leave to one
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and then add onion followed by garlic. Fry for 2 minutes,
add red peppers & continue to cook for 1 minute.
3. Reduce heat and add cooked pasta to the frying pan. Stir in olives, basil, cherry and sundried
4. Transfer to a serving dish, top with Avonmore Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese and scatter
with rocket leaves.
5. Season with cracked black pepper & serve immediately.
🌟🍪 Chocolate Chip Cookies🍪 🌟