The Tuscan flavors of warm bruschetta topped with bubbling Irish cheese – truly a taste to behold. This pizza is a wonderful oven-baked twist on the traditional appetizer, making a perfect shared starter or a meal of its own.
- 2 cups seeded, diced fresh tomato
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 1 (7-oz.) package Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons shredded Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 450°F and line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, stir together tomato, basil, olive oil, vinegar and garlic; set aside. Divide dough into 3 equal pieces. Roll each into a 9-inch circle or 10 x 8-inch rectangle on a lightly floured board. Transfer to prepared baking sheets and sprinkle with Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned on the edges. Using a slotted spoon, place equal amounts of tomato mixture on each pizza and sprinkle with shredded Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar Cheese.