This is a quick and easy recipe, and allows the true flavours of the prawns to be enjoyed.
- 2 lemons
- 16 Dublin Bay Prawns – Shells removed
- Splash olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic – crushed
- 50g Avonmore Butter
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan until it begins to bubble.
- Add garlic and fry for 30 seconds over a medium heat.
- Add prawns and fry for 1 or 1 ½ minutes each side (depending on size).
- Squeeze half a lemon into the pan and mix into the cooking juices.
- Remove from pan and drizzle with cooking juices.
Serve with salad leaves, lemon wedges and crusty bread.
Mix a little sweet chilli sauce with a few tablespoons of mayonnaise to create a delicious dipping sauce for prawns.
Courtesy of Bord Bia http://www.bordbia.ie