- 200g Tagliatelle or 150g Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Garlic Clove, crushed
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 50g Pitted Black Olives, quartered
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 75g Sundried Tomatoes, roughly chopped
1. Cook pasta as per pack instructions. Drain and toss in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and leave to one
2. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan and then add onion followed by garlic. Fry for 2 minutes,
add red peppers & continue to cook for 1 minute.
3. Reduce heat and add cooked pasta to the frying pan. Stir in olives, basil, cherry and sundried
4. Transfer to a serving dish, top with Avonmore Grated Cheddar & Mozzarella cheese and scatter
with rocket leaves.
5. Season with cracked black pepper & serve immediately.
Weekend coming 🙌. River Shannon, Drumsna, Co.Leitrim
Idrone sur Mer, Blackrock, Co, Dublin
Liked by seansbar and
Where in Ireland is your dream home? 🏠 Here’s the Swiss Cottage in Co. Tipperary – not only is the decor of great interest but the story behind it is too! Timber verandas, ornate thatching, mature native trees – looks like paradise to us! 😍 Special thanks to @allaroundireland 📷
The brightly wrapped delicious Cadbury Roses chocolates, in distinctive blue packs, have been a family favourite in boxed chocolates since 1938. Using one of the most popular slogans in advertising history, “Thank you Very Much”, the messaging still lives on today. This extra-special box also wears the Royal Warrant on the pack; proof of just how special Cadbury Roses really are.