Movement is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle! As well as being an excellent cook, food blogger & author,
@delaliciousfood is a full-time Chartered Physiotherapist
Not to be the bearer of bad news but exam time is almost upon us, & healthy eating is essential to provide fuel for study. Our delicious Brain Food Smoothie can help do just that- packed full of goodness, protein & antioxidants for energy to study hard: https://hubs.ly/H0j3Sx_0
Ingredients (1 portion)
- 1 cup (gluten free if possible) of organic oats blended to oat flour
- 2 large eggs
- 125g Glenisk Organic Low Fat Natural Yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients together and fry in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil for 2 minutes or less on each side.
- Serve with fresh berries and agave nectar
- 4 tbsp Glenisk Organic Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Cooked Beetroot, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp Raw Carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp Apple, grated
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sunflower or Pumpkin Seeds
- Zest + juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 tsp Harisa Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the yogurt to the bowl.
- Grate over the carrot, beetroot and apple.
- Squeeze over the orange juice and harissa paste.
- Sprinkle over the zest.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top.
- Add the seeds on top and season.
Nutritional Information (per serving)