Ingredients (1 portion)
- Blend all the ingredients together and fry in 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil for 2 minutes or less on each side.
- Serve with fresh berries and agave nectar
- 4 tbsp Glenisk Organic Greek Style Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Cooked Beetroot, coarsely grated
- 1 tbsp Raw Carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp Apple, grated
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sunflower or Pumpkin Seeds
- Zest + juice of 1/2 orange
- 1/2 tsp Harisa Chilli Paste
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Season with salt and pepper
- Add the yogurt to the bowl.
- Grate over the carrot, beetroot and apple.
- Squeeze over the orange juice and harissa paste.
- Sprinkle over the zest.
- Drizzle the olive oil on top.
- Add the seeds on top and season.
Nutritional Information (per serving)