Looking for healthy treat inspiration this evening? Why not try pizza for dessert…with an Oat based twist! The perfect midweek treat to keep those energy levels up! #Flahavans #Summer #PizzaParty
Peanut & Coconut Pizza
120g Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats
2tbsp peanut butter
2tbsp coconut oil
60ml golden syrup
25g pumpkin seeds
10g sunflower seeds
4tbsp desiccated coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 170°c / 150° fan / gas mark 3. Place the peanut butter, coconut oil and golden syrup in a small pan over low heat, stirring to melt everything together.
2. Place the Flahavan’s Organic Porridge Oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflowers seeds, flaxseed and desiccated coconut in a mixing bowl and pour over the melted ingredients and mix together.
3. Tip the mixture into a 23cm loose spring form cake tin and flatten down using the back of a metal spoon. Push the mixture up slightly higher round the edges to form an indentation for the toppings.
4. Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tinged golden brown round the edges. Leave to cool before removing from the tin.
5. Cut into eight wedges then spoon over the yoghurt (we love coconut yoghurt!) and spread out into an even layer. Top each slice with freshly cut fruit of your choice and enjoy!
For The Filling
This is our Lavender Parfait with Meringue, Honeycomb and Blackcurrant. It’s a delicious seasonal dessert using the fragrant lavender from our garden!