Birds, bees never stop. Killykeen Forest Park. Co.Cavan.
Leopardstown Race Course with 3 Rock in the background.
Lough Rynn Castle & Gardens.
Cauliflower Pizza It’s healthy, way tastier & easier-to-make than it sounds Find the full recipe on the blog HERE https://goo.gl/kZV6Z2 !
#fitnessontoast #pizza #amore Fitness On ToastVerified account @FitnessOnToast
Granola Fruit Cups or Bars
Cook Time10-15 mins
What you need:
- 200g/10 oz Odlums Porridge Oats
- 50g/2 oz Sunflower Seeds
- 75g/2 oz Shamrock Pecans, chopped
- 125g/4 oz Butter
- 125g/4 oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Rowse Honey or Buckwud Maple Syrup
- 75g/3 oz Mixed Dried Fruit & Seeds (Shamrock Sultanas, Dried Cranberries, Goji Berries, Pumpkin Seeds, Sesame Seeds)
- Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas 3. Grease a muffin tin or line a swiss roll tin with baking parchment.
- Mix the oats, sunflower seeds and pecans together, put into a roasting tin and toast gently for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Put the butter, sugar, honey/maple syrup into a saucepan over a low heat. Gently stir until the butter is melted.
- Remove from the heat and add to the dry ingredients, along with the remaining mixed dried fruit and seeds. Mix well until all the oats are well coated.
- For granola cups, transfer mixture into greased muffin tin. Press down well with hands dipped in cold water and hollow out the centre. For granola bars, transfer mixture to lined tin and press down well.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and gently cut into bars. Allow to cool and harden before removing from tin. Store in an airtight container.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit or berries, drizzle with honey if desired.
Try these quick & easy nutritious Granola Fruit Cups, perfect for brekkie on-the-go http://odlums.ie/recipes/catherines-weekly-recipe-granola-fruit-cups/ …