- 150g pot of Glenisk 0% Fat Natural Greek Yogurt
- 50g Sliced drained black olives
- 25g Feta cheese
- 50g Cherry tomatoes
- 50g Cucumber
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 tube of Wyldsson Promix 1 – Organic Persian Mulberry
- Chop the onion, tomato, cucmber and feta and add the garlic
- Squeeze over the lemon juice and add the olive oil
- Season with salt and pepper and add the oregano
- Sprinkle the fresh mint and mix
- Break up the little gem lettuce into cups.
- Layer each ‘cup’ with a spoon of Glenisk Natural Greek Yogurt and add a spoon of the vegetable mix.
- Sprinkle with Wyldsson Promix and serve.
This makes a perfect lunch with some crusty bread.
Preparation time: 30 mins
- 1-2 aubergines
- 8 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 3 tablesp.olive oil
- 2 red peppers, halved and deseeded
- 2 tablesp. balsamic vinegar
- 4 scallions, finely sliced
- 8-10 black olives
- Salt and black pepper
- Salad leaves, generous handful per person
- 200g cheese
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C (350°F). Slice the aubergines lengthwise and mix with 6 of the garlic cloves and 1-2 tablespoons of the oil. Spread out on a baking sheet. Season well. Roast until tender – this will take approximately 20 minutes.
Grill the peppers until well blackened. Cover with a tea towel and leave to cool. Then remove the skins and cut into strips.
Whisk the vinegar with the remaining oil in a large bowl, peel and chop the remaining garlic and add to the bowl. Mix in the aubergines and peppers, scallions and olives. Taste for seasoning. Tear up the salad leaves, arrange on a large platter, top with aubergine mixture and sprinkle with cheese.