- 250g Glenisk Greek 0% Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 140g Porridge Oats
- 55g sliced almonds
- 65g chopped walnuts
- 50g dark brown sugar
- 60g dark treacle
- 40ml of vegetable oil
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 75g raisins
- Preheat oven to 150ºC. Line 2 large baking sheets with foil.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, nuts and wheat germ. In another bowl, whisk brown sugar, black treacle, oil, vanilla, salt and spices. Stir the treacle mix into oat mix and make sure all is coated. Divide between 2 baking sheets, spreading evenly.
- Bake granola until browned, 50 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Halfway through baking time, switch baking sheets from top to bottom and front to back.
- Remove sheets from oven and let granola cool. Stir in rasins (if desired) once cool.
- To assemble parfait :layer granola into serving glasses glasses. All a layer of yogurt. Repeat layers once and serve.
- Granola can be stored up to 2 weeks in an airtight container and refrigerated.