WebMD@WebMD·Potatoes get a bad rap, but they’re gluten free, they offer more potassium than a banana, they’re good sources of vitamin B6 and vitamin C, and they score high on the satiety index, which measures how filling foods are.
175g/6oz Odlums Gluten Free White Bread Mix
1 Teaspoon Vegetable Oil
400g Tin Roma Chopped Tomatoes
125g/4oz Goats Cheese, crumbled
1 Red Pepper, diced
50g/2oz Shamrock Pine Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Grease a 25cms-28cms/ 9”-10” pizza tin.
2. Put the bread mix into a mixing bowl, add the water and oil and mix to a batter.
3. Transfer to the prepared tin and spread out evenly.
4. Bake for 10 mins in the preheated oven.
5. Remove from oven and spread over the chopped tomatoes, cheese and diced peppers.
6. Return to oven for a further 10 mins until cheese is melted.
7. Finally sprinkle Pine Nuts on top and return for 2-5 mins.
8. Serve hot with a green salad.
225g/8oz Odlums Gluten Free Tritamyl Self Raising Flour
125g/4oz Caster Sugar
2 Tablespoons Milk
1 Teaspoon Goodalls Vanilla Essence
2 Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
Grated Rind of Lemon
175g/6oz Icing Sugar
Juice of Lemon
- Preheat oven to 170°C/325°F/Gas 3. Grease and base line a 900g/2lb Loaf tin.
- Cream margarine and sugar together in a bowl. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and next beat in the milk with vanilla essence.
- Gently stir in the flour until completely combined and finally stir in the poppy seeds and lemon rind.
- Transfer to the prepared tin and bake for about 45 minutes until golden brown and a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- While cake is baking prepare the glaze by heating the sugar and lemon juice over a low heat stirring occasionally until sugar has dissolved.
- When cake is baked allow it to stay in the tin to “set” for 10 minutes then pierce top of cake with a fork or toothpick and pour over the glaze.
- When completely cold store in an airtight container.
Del Monte Fresh @DelMonteFresh ·
Looks delish! Quote Tweet
My Gluten-free Kitchen ~ Michelle @MyGFreeKitchen · May 15 Gluten Free Avocado Pesto Pasta Recipe – low FODMAP, vegan, nutritious https://buff.ly/2J3Ebxg @THEgfJules