- 1 baguette (anything from fresh to 2 days old)
- 6 tablespoons of Dairygold
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 handful chopped parsley
- 25g Parmesan cheese (optional)
First, preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mk 4.
Scoop the Dairygold into a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the chopped parsley.
Using a garlic press, squeeze the garlic cloves into the bowl.
If you fancy adding a “secret ingredient” (to be guarded ferociously, no matter how hard anyone begs), add 25g or so of grated Parmesan cheese to the mix.
Stir the ingredients together until they’re well combined and spreadable.
Next, take your bread. Cut slices into it about an inch apart. IMPORTANT: Don’t cut the whole way through!
Spread your garlic Dairygold mixture evenly between each cut in the bread. If you like, spread some on top too.
Wrap the bread in tinfoil and pop it into your preheated oven, cut side up.
Bake for 15 minutes. TIP: If you like your garlic bread extra crunchy, open the tinfoil for the last 5 minutes of baking.
– See more at: http://www.yourdairygold.ie/food-made-better/garlic-bread.aspx#sthash.Gj2yl8Ep.dpuf