125g/4oz Odlums Coarse Wholemeal Flour
125g/4oz Odlums Cream Plain Flour
1Teaspoon Odlums Baking Powder
50g/2oz Shamrock Light Muscovado Sugar
Rind of 1 Orange
150ml/¼ pt Milk
2 Tablespoons Marmalade
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Tablespoon Mixed Seeds (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 175°C/325°F/Gas 3.
2. Melt margarine and allow to cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
4. Mix the egg, milk, marmalade and honey into the cooled margarine.
5. Now add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix to make a very soft mixture.
6. Spoon into muffin cases, making each case about two thirds full.
7. Bake for 20 – 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
8. Cool on a wire tray.