- ¾-1 pint (1½ – 2 cups/350-475ml) of milk (according to desired consistency)
- 4oz (1⅓ cups / 110g) Flahavan’s Irish Oatmeal
- Zest of half an orange
- 1 tbsp. cranberries
- Toasted flaked almonds to sprinkle
- Place the oats and milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3-4 minutes until soft and creamy.
- Grate in the orange zest.
- Add dried cranberries.
- Place in a bowl and serve sprinkled with toasted almonds.
Bring on the brunchers! Our pure and creamy butter is the perfect partner for all your breakfast offering….plus your customers will thank you for it! Check out our infographic
#BetterWithButter #FridayFeeling https://www.pritchitts.com/sites/all/files/site/butter-is-better-infographic.pdf …