mcmanuspauline and others
- Start yours and your baby’s day off right with these delicious and super nutritious breakfast muffins. Made using wholesome ingredients like carrots, apples, sunflower seeds, Greek yogurt and wholemeal flour, these muffins are the perfect breakfast finger food for your little one to enjoy in the morning.
- To serve to babies – Ensure you are always sitting with your baby when they are eating. Serve a mini muffin with a side of fruit. I like to use sliced pear, mango or strawberries.
- For older children serve 2 mini muffins or 1 large muffin in their lunchbox.
- These muffins are perfect for school as they contain no sugar whatsoever!
- The only sweetness comes from the delicious apple. You can make them even sweeter by adding a mashed banana to the mixture. @babyledfeeding