400g Packet Jacob’s Digestive Biscuits
150g/5oz Butter (melted)
200g Tub Philadelphia Cream Cheese
135g Packet Strawberry Jelly
3 Tablespoons Water
125g/4oz Fruitfield Strawberry Jam
500ml Carton of Cream
Few drops Goodall’s Strawberry Essence
150ml Carton of Cream (Whipped) (Optional)
- Place a 23cm / 9” spring form tin on a serving plate.
- Break the biscuits in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or in a food processor until in fine crumbs.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix well. Press into the tin. Allow to chill.
- Meanwhile, break up the jelly and place in a bowl, add the water and slowly melt over a low heat. Allow to cool.
- Put the cream cheese and Strawberry Jam into a large bowl and beat well.
- Add the cream and beat until still quite loose in consistency.
- Finally, fold in the melted jelly until in a semi whipped state. Pour onto the biscuit base.
- Transfer to the fridge and allow to ‘set’, preferably, over night.
- Remove the ring from around the sides of the cheesecake and decorate with freshly slices strawberries.
- If liked, whipped cream can be piped around the edge of the cheesecake! Enjoy!