Another great nutritious egg recipe from Daniel Davey, Sports Nutritionist
Serves 8 bars
- 175g porridge oats
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 tablesp. honey
- 2 large eggs, beaten
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, except your chosen toppings.
3. Transfer the mixture to a small baking tin, approximately 25cm x 20cm, lined with greaseproof paper. It mixture should be about 2½-3cm deep.
4. Add your choice of toppings and bake in a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
5. Allow to cool, slice and serve.
Topping ideas: desiccated coconut, flaked almonds, walnuts, goji berries, fresh berries, raw cocoa nibs.