- 1 x 135g packet rasberry jelly
- 100g raspberries
- 200g Avonmore Fresh Custard
- 180g Madeira cake, cut into small cubes
- 200ml Avonmore Fresh Whipped Cream
- flaked almonds
- Edible gold glitter
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and allow to cool slightly.
- Divide the raspberries between six decorative glasses and pour over the unset jelly until each glass is about one-third of the way full. Allow to cool slightly, then place in the fridge to set completely for 5-6 hours.
- Spoon a layer of custard over the jellies and add a layer of Madeira cake.
- Dollop the Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream over the custard and smooth with a butter knife.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds and edible gold glitter and refrigerate until ready to serve.