Created by Nidhi Jain
- 5 large potatoes
- 1 onion
- Oil for fring and greasing
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder (Indian spice)
- 4 tsp Rosted gram flour (chickpeas flour)
- ½ cup yogurt
- ¼ tbsp fenugreek leaves
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ½ cup of cottage cheese (made of Avonmore milk homemade)
- 1 tsp of mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp coriander leaves chopped
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 3 cardamons
- 2 cup Avonmore milk
- 10 chopped raisins
- 30 chashew nuts chopped
- Peel and scoop out the inside of potato leaving a shell all round. Power boil potato until 3/4 done or deep fry.
- For the marinade, place the yogurt in a bowl, add the ginger garlic paste,Turmeric powder,chickpeas flour.mix well, set aside.
- For the filling, place the cottagge cheese,cumin powder,salt, coriander leaves,mint leaves,choped raisin, cashew nuts and mix well.
- Stuff the potato shells generously with the filling and place the stuffed potato in the marinade and mix well with a light hand.leave to marinade for about 10 min.
- Preheat an oven to 180c/350f.
- Grease the baking tray and arrange the stuffed potato and bake it for 15 min.
- Grind the onions,cashew nuts, cloves,cinnamon,cumin.
- Heat the oil and fry this paste.
- Add milk to the mixture at last add salt and coriander leaves.