A medley of flavors create this dish, with salty pancetta, nutty arugula and pungent, garlicky shallots all being tossed together in melted Kerrygold Irish Butter. Topped with shaved Irish cheese and crunchy pine nuts, the result is a delightfully light plate, perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size strips
- 2 oz pancetta (about 4 thin slices), coarsely chopped
- 2 shallots (2 oz) peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter
- 1/3 cup drained and chopped oil packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. orchiette pasta, cooked according to package directions
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 cups coarsely chopped aragula
- 1 1/2 cups shaved or grated Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
Sauté chicken, pancetta, shallots and garlic in a skillet over medium heat for about 10 minutes or until chicken and pancetta are cooked through. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat. When butter begins to foam, cook for 1 minute more until golden brown, being careful not to burn. Add chicken mixture, tomatoes and cooked pasta to skillet; cook for a minute more to heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in arugula, Kerrygold Dubliner Cheese and pine nuts and toss lightly.