What you need:
- Half a Plum Pudding
- 500g carton Ready to Serve Custard
- 125g / 4oz Shamrock Coloured Cherries
- 2/3 tbsp Baileys (optional)
- 175g / 6oz Butter
- 175g / 6oz Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp Shamrock Dark Muscovado Sugar
- Place custard in a large mixing bowl.
- Break up plum pudding and stir through the custard with the cherries and Baileys (if used).
- Line a 2 pint pudding bowl (suitable for freezer) with cling film. Pour in mixture and transfer to freezer.
- To serve, turn the pudding on to a plate and pour warm caramel sauce (see below) over the top.
To make caramel sauce Place all ingredients in a small saucepan and stir constantly, while bringing to the boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes until syrup-like. Serve while warm.