- 125g Greek yogurt
- 2 bananas mashed – ripe work better
- 100g berries (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries would all work with this bread)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g brown sugar
- 200g Self-raising flour
- 100g Oats
- 75g Oat Bran
- Preheat the oven to 180”C.
- Combine the yogurt, bananas, berries and eggs together and mixed well.
- Stir in the vanilla and brown sugar until combined.
- Fold in the flour and Oat Bran follow with the oats.
- Transfer the mixture to a bread pan and then bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and allow to cool for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan and transferring to a cooling rack.
Preparation: 10 mins cooking time 45 mins
Recipe courtesy of Aveen Bannon, Flahavan’s and Keelings
Food on RTÉ