A wonderful make ahead dessert for Sunday lunch; you definitely won’t just make these once!
- 150g Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt
- 140g blueberries
- 50g caster sugar
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- Grated zest and juice ½ lemon
- 200g Glenilen Farm Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp demerara sugar
- 4 digestive biscuits (crumbled)
- Put the blueberries in a saucepan with 1tbsp of the caster sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice. Cover and cook for 5 minutes until the berries are juicy and soft. Add the cornflour paste and cook, stirring until thickened. Divide the berries between 4 Glenilen Farm glass ramekins and leave to cool for 10 minutes
- In a bowl, whisk the Glenilen Farm Low Fat Cream Cheese, Glenilen Farm Natural Yoghurt, vanilla and lemon zest with the remaining caster sugar. Add the crumbled digestive biscuits to the ramekins and top with the cream cheese mixture. Cover and chill for 1 hour
- Sprinkle each cheesecake with 1 tblsp demerara sugar, then mist with a water spray (as this helps to speed up the carmelisation) Heat the grill to high and place the ramekins under for 1-2 minutes until the sugar has melted or alternatively use a cook’s blowtorch. Return the pots to the fridge and cool for at least one hour or for up to a day before serving.