Try our authentic Italian dish, its delicious!
- 2 large chicken breast fillets cut in ¼” dice
- 30g Avonmore butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ onion roughly chopped
- 120ml white wine
- 2 tbsp drained & rinsed green peppercorns, slightly crushed
- 300ml Avonmore Fresh Cream
- 400g fresh pappardelle pasta
- 4tbsp Avonmore sour cream
- 2tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Grated parmesan
- Heat the oil and butter in a large non stick fry pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and fry for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cooked through. Remove from the pan & keep warm.
- Add the onion & peppercorns to the same pan & cook over a medium heat until the onions have softened slightly. Pour in the white wine and reduce by half. Stir in the cream & cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened slightly. Add the chicken & remove from the heat. Season with salt & freshly ground black pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, then drain. Return the sauce to the heat, then mix together with the drained pasta. Divide the pasta among four warmed serving bowls, top with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with chives and parmesan.