Skip to content
- 100g Self-Raising flour
- 50g Ground Almonds
- 50g Oat Bran
- 50g Flahavan’s Quick Oats
- 20g brown sugar
- 20g butter
- 2 eggs
- 150ml low fat milk or almond milk
- 1/2 punnet of Keelings raspberries
- 1/2 punnet of Keelings strawberries
- 1. Melt butter in a pan over a low heat and allow to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl mix self-raising flour, oats, ground almond, oat bran and sugar.
- 3. Blitz the berries with milk until fully blended then mix in cooled butter
- 4. Make a well in the flour and oat mix and crack in 2 eggs. Immediately add in half the blended milk and mix well.
- 5. Slowly add in the remaining blended milk while whisking continually.
- 6. Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat then add a ladle of pancake batter.
- 7. Cook until the top of the pancake begins to bubble then flip over and cook for a further minute. Serve with honey, Greek yoghurt and more fresh berries.