- 1 Cauliflower
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 2tbsps Chives
- Raisins/ Nuts
- lemon juice
- Cut cauliflower into florets and add to roasting dish.
- Toss in a little olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast cauliflower until tender but still holding a slight crunch.
- Leave to cool.
- Then, mix Avonmore Buttermilk, yoghurt, chives, and a squeeze of lemon juice together.
- Add a little salt & pepper.
- This can then be mixed into your cooled cauliflower.
- Add soaked golden raisins or some nuts of your choice such as walnuts, almonds or hazelnuts.