- 300ml Millac Gold Double or cooking cream
- 300g Skinned smoked mackerel fillets
- Juice from 2 medium lemons
- 75g Lakeland Dairies Unsalted butter
- 2 tspn Horseradish sauce
- 2 tspn Dijon mustard
- 1 level tspn Ground black pepper
- 1 cucumber
Put the cucumber aside.
Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until you achieve a smooth past, scrapping down as necessary.
Cut the cucumber into 0.5cm slices and arrange on a plate, pipe the mousse onto the cucumber slices or quenelle using two dessert spoons.