- 200g/7oz Odlums Pancake Mix
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 150ml/ ¼ pint Milk
- Oil for frying
- Put the pancake mix and sugar into a bowl.
- Beat the egg and milk together and add to the dry ingredients.
- Beat until mixture is smooth. Cover and allow to stand for 15 minutes. Beat again for a few seconds before frying.
- Heat a little oil on a pan and drop spoonfuls of batter into pan.
- When mixture is puffed and bubbling on top, turn and cook on other side.
- Serve hot.
- Serve hot with butter.
- Serve with Rowse Honey or Buckwud Maple Syrup
- Fresh fruit of your choice and cream or crème fraiche.
- Crispy bacon and maple syrup.
- Poached egg and Hollandaise Sauce.
- Gently stir in 75g/3oz blueberries into batter before frying
Or why not try some of our other tasty toppings Shamrock Pecan Nuts, Shamrock Chopped Almonds, Shamrock Chocolate Chips 100g